We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travellers Lounges in International Departures

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
Travellers Lounges in International Departures

Are there any traveller lounges available to access for a fee for travellers departing Delhi International Airport on 1 am flights ?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
115 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

Hi,

a discussion occured here some days back.

Go to this link called ' plaza premium lounge' at tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g304551-i3482-k4419…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

thank you for the info, much appreciated.

mumbai
Level Contributor
35 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

Yes there are few who charge money if you are not a member try premium plaza lounge

California
Level Contributor
197 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

We arrive in New Delhi via British Airways at 1:35 am and depart on Jet Airways at 10:45 am. I have followed the links to the lounge information for the New Delhi Airport and I have to admit some confusion,

Are any lounges available to British Airways Silver Executive club members or to those flying in a premium cabin on BA? Or do all the lounges operate purely on fee for entrance?

Which is better, the Plaza Premium Lounges or the ITC Green Lounge?

Should we use a lounge in the International terminal or go onward to one in the domestic terminal? I guess I am asking how long it takes to transit between T3 International Arrival and T3 Domestic Departures.

Thanks!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

International will be better , i think ITC green lounge will be better. It takes about 15 - 20 minutes by taxi.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

Hi-

Yes all the lounges charge fee. I TC Green Lounge is better.Their charge is 1350 INR including all taxes.

Arun

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

We are flying into New Delhi airport from Udaipur then have 4 hours before flight to Kathmandu, are there any lounges we can go to? which would be the easiest to get to, do we need to pay or be members of any airline? On return from Kathmandu(Jet Airlines) we then have another 4-5 hour wait before Virgin flight to Heathrow, same question.

California
Level Contributor
197 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

We ended up in the Plaza Premium Lounge. It was just OK. Not much in the way of snacks or food. The chairs could have used refurbishing. The night we were there was a "dry day" so no alcoholic beverages were served. You can check out the info on the New Delhi Airport site and that will provide you with the costs as well.

www.newdelhiairport.in/premium-lounges.aspx

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,673 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

First you check weather your flight coming from Udaipur and leaving for Kathmandu arriving at same or different terminals. Few domestic flights arrive at Terminal 1D and international flight leaves from T3. In that case you just enough time to go to T3 from 1D. For international flights also they ask to report 3-4 hrs. before flight. You can spend time having a cup of coffee and it will be time to report.

deepak

10. Re: Travellers Lounges in International Departures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 05:15