We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

Orinda, Ca
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

I am looking for recommendations for a private guide, car and driver in New Delhi who will also take us to Agra. Can anyone help?

1. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2013, 06:35
2. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2013, 06:35
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

hi there, i also need the same thing. car from delhi to agra. can anyone advise a good reputable travel agent please. thank you

Orinda, Ca
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

Thanks. Can he pick up us at our hotel in Delhi take us to Agra, tour and come back? Cost?

Documented by the government, trust worthy?

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

Hello Travelvalenti....

As far as transportation is concerned there are few suggestions and recommendations on this forum...you can type in the box above corner of this India Forum page...tour operators can also arrange a guide and car for you for to and fro journey...Icon India,elegant journey and few more have positive posting here...

You can arrange separate guides in each city..

There are few volunteers here also work as guides can also do arrangements.

Same day Trip can be done by train also so this another option of traveling.

Thanks

Rashid Agra

Edited: 29 January 2013, 09:01
New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

I live and work in New Delhi, having just moved here from the U.S. six months ago. In my job, our employees do a lot of in country and foreign travel, both professionally and personally. Hands down the best travel company and agent I have had the pleasure of working with is Mr. Shailendra Gupta of OnTime Travels. He is the owner/operator of this long-standing establishment in New Delhi. You can email him directly at shailendra@ontimetravels.com or call him at his office at 011-2335-3226. Recently he arranged a personal trip for some business partners who were in town. His price for a personalized trip to Agra including his own company's car and driver, professional guide, and 3 monuments was five times less than what the hotel wanted to charge the travelers. Mr. Gupta also provides competitive pricing for flights, and his customer service is impeccable. I would highly recommend his services. He also provides personalized tours through New Delhi with a car and driver/guide, and he can arrange a bicycle rickshaw tour and guide through Old Delhi, which is an incredible experience. Whenever we have visitors and VIPs in town, we always send them to Mr. Gupta because we know he will give them the highest level of service at a great price. His is a trusted tour company to deal with while in Delhi. I hope you find this helpful!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

Contact Deepa at Delhi Magic and ask for Farrouk to be your driver - she will also organise guides where necessary.

Honestly we could not have been happier and its will go down as one of the most memorable trips we have ever made.

agra
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

You can look in above search box

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
703 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

Agra trip can be done by Shatabdi Express in 1 day. It is convenient and good. If you want to go by Car it will cost you around INR 5500 with Indigo / Dezire car and guide. Monument charges will be extra, INR 750 for Taj Mahal, 250 for Agra Fort and 250 for Fatehpur Sikri. Delhi tour would be INR 2000 with guide. Monuments charges INR 250 each for Qutab Minar, Humayun Tomb and Red Fort. I can suggest Groowynd Holidays OR Sejwal Holidays www.sejwalholidays.com

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: I need a reputable travel guide in Delhi and Agra

Last week i went to Tajmahal Agra and Agra Fort.For the Car rental i contacted Suri Tours in Pitampura, New Delhi.They charged me INR 5000 for the entire trip with a guide for Tajmahal and Agra fort and via Yamuna Expressway.it was a hassle free tour for us as the amount was cleared to us.it was included all taxes, tolls, parking charges etc.All above experienced a great standard of service.

Cheers!!!

Harish