We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My India Experience

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
My India Experience

Hi there,

Would like to share my holiday experience in India for 2 weeks. We did Amritsar-Chandigarh, Srinagar, Agra & Dehli (from 30 Jan till 14 Feb) and it was good. For Amritsar & Chandigarh we did our own bookings of hotel & tours with our family friend. For Srinagar till Agra & Dehli, we booked our ground arrangements with Ideal Travel Bureau, person incharge Mr.Hari Mangal. To cut short below is the brief story on Agra-Dehli- (as this is Dehi forum):

Agra-Dehli-Agra: Overall was good, we liked our vehicle was very comfortable as journey from Dehli Agra is quite a distance. Our guide Man Singh was very nice & took care of us in Agra. We stayed at The Retreat Agra, nice hotel for a day stop.

We did not have guide in Dehli, so did not get to know Dehli that much....but we had good time shopping in Dehli markets. We stayed in Florence Inn Karol Bagh, was not really a good choice of hotel for families as the rooms are like pigeon holes. The hotel is good for backpackers & couples staying not more than 1 or 2 nights. Not recommended for more than 2 nights & not for families for sure!

My special thanks to all in this forum who had guide me thru before my trip & Ideal Travel Bureau was the best choice. No regrets booking with Mr.Hari Mangal has he really looked after us.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My India Experience

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My India Experience

good to know you had a nice time

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,292 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My India Experience

Thank you very much , Keeran ji for sparing time to write review. In future , I will not use Florence inn for my any future clients.

Hari Mangal

Candolim, India
Level Contributor
205 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My India Experience

Hi Keeran ...

Thanks for sharing your experience by traveling to India.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: My India Experience

Hello Keeran,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TA.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,537 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My India Experience

Thanks for sharing your trip with Tripadvisor community..compliments for Hatimangal ji.

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,292 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My India Experience

Thank you , Udaipurmagic.

8. Re: My India Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2013, 14:00
9. Re: My India Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:17