We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
4 posts
Save Topic
Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Hey you Delhi experts

I'm from Egypt and a big bollywood fan so, i'm so charmed with stars wearing style :)

I was looking for recommended stores/ markets in delhi that sells Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez in good quality. if you also tell me an estimation for the price range that would be great. i'll be in one hotel in karol bagh but i don't mind far places (as long as we are in delhi).

plz note i want them fully stiched

Please help

Dina

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Hi

I suggest you that kind cloth you find in NAI SADAK ,CHANDNI CHOCK And SADAR BAZAR.

Regard's

Shivansh Lahori

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Visit Chandni chk and Lajpat Nagar.

Lehenga choli is some thing which you can get from 100$ to 1000,2000 or even higher. It all depends on what quality and deign you want to buy.

Edited: 04 April 2013, 12:03
Cairo, Egypt
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Thanks for your help buddies

An indian friend suggested Rajouri garden market, what do you think ?

i want quality and designs similar to www.bridesgalleria.com

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

I had a look at this site. You can get loads of similar stuff at both Lajpat Nagar and Rajouri.

Some shops which have branches at both of these markets are:

CTC...www.ctcindia.com

Shakuntalam....www.shakuntlam.com

Meena Bazaar...www.meenabazaar.in/

Malhotras Sarees...http://www.malhotrasindianethnic.com/

These are high price range shop, though you can get low range products also in these mkts. Price will depend on the quality of fabric and design you chose.

Happy Shopping

Cairo, Egypt
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Thank you for your help :)

I really appreciate it

When you said high price range, can you tell me an estimate price range for churidar dress/ kameez ? And if bargin allowed in these shops you mentioned

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

No bargaining at these stores...they have a fixed price. The price range will start from 150$ and a good one can be bought at 300 to 400.

Though you need not worry about the price and visit these stores...identify the latest design, fabric and price. After then you can visit the smaller stores and buy a similar one at a low price by applying you bargaining skills ;)

Good luck !

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Hi,

As you have written that you will be staying at Karol Bagh than you are at right place you did not have to travel far to buy these Indian traditional cloths its right there in Karol Bagh market. Ajmal Khan road is the one of the best place for buying these kinds of cloths pricing are in the range of $50 to $300 for Salwar Kameez and for Lehenga Choli is $150 to $ 2000. They have a very good variety. And if you want to try another market than it is Chandni Chowk which is in Old Delhi..

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

Go to CTC in Karol Bagh. See this link: fundoosale.com/saleAdImage/05_03_2011_103_00…

9. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2013, 12:16
10. Re: Lehenga choli/ Churidar Kameez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2014, 05:15