We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

New York
Level Contributor
64 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

Does someone know or used any serviced apartments or knows anyone who would have an apartment for rent for 2 months. Beginning of June through beginning of August. Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

I might be able to help you with this.. I will pm you

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

Plenty of choice. Depends on your budget,preferred location.You can have a look at the website of Olive Serviced Apartments to get an idea.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

Hotel megha shereton would be perfect place in rajendra nagar heart of city close by all important part.peaceful area ideal for you.

Delhi
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

I might be able to tell you something. However, please let me know the preferred location and the budget

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

Budget and area are the variables. May contact the estate in sultanpur which is south Delhi near qutab minar. Know the owner for 13 years and can vouch for him and property.

New York
Level Contributor
64 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

Thanks everyone for replies. What a wonderful community of "Tripadvisors" you are! Need accomodations for 2 Harvard interns. Nice smart kids (a young man and a young women). On a budget of stipend for internship. One room for 2 or 2 rooms. Air conditioned. Wi Fi. New Delhi. Safe area. $200 a month per each (so $400-$500 per month for both). Thanks again

Mentioned in this post
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
New York
Level Contributor
64 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

Thank you for your suggestion. Will definitely explore this option

New Delhi, India
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

You can try this Sunday a Foodathon is being organized in CP that is central Delhi and will cover close to 10-12 best street food points of Central Delhi followed by an unlimited food buffet.I had a demo walk with them and was good in Chandini Chowk.The organizer is Ashish:9711183851

9. Re: Long term (2 months) rental in New Delhi, India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 07:17