We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

invalid password

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
invalid password

Hi wondering if anyone can help...about 100 emails later and i cannot still get onto the irctc website ive scanned my passport and sent it ..theyve sent me otp,..mobile verifications, email verifications..Ive tried the lot and get the same old message...Invalid password!!! Its driving me insane ..please help!!!

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,337 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: invalid password

Write to IRCTC Customer Care and ask them to reset your password. That is the only possible help you can get. Surely no one on the forum can reset your password for you. The IRCTC site drives everyone crazy, it's not just you.

Edited: 19 September 2013, 15:16
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: invalid password

By the time I write a letter and it reaches them from the UK i'll probably be there...And p.s I know no one on the forum can reset my password you just have to click on the reset password button on the irctc site....I know its not me doing anything incorrect as ive read all the advice websites!!!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: invalid password

Write them an email or just give them a call. I will just PM about what i can do for you , cheers !

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,570 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: invalid password

I sympathise vikinghead. I had the same problems last year and gave up. There is no mindset within IRCTC that can think that users, other than from India, use their website for registration. I did email them with suggestions but of course it fell on deaf ears. So, until they can get their act together to enable international registration without a load of rigmarole, their organisation fails miserably.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: invalid password

I really do not think i should give you my passport details and my user name so "you can help me" loveutraveling..what do you guys think? private messaged me!

Edited: 19 September 2013, 22:31
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: invalid password

sorry i do apologise user id and email address...should this be trusted?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
353 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: invalid password

Hey Vikinghead

It's important that you Go back to the 'SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION of ... for IRCTC Bookings' email and then verify your account. I think that will do.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Edited: 20 September 2013, 10:31
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: invalid password

Vikinghead :- what special can i do with your user id and email ? I wanted to help coz i had same problem , called them and they emailed me how to reset the password.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: invalid password

Thankyou

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply