We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure Holiday Tours

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
174 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Adventure Holiday Tours

Hi, I've seen a few posts about this company, but I was wondering if anyone has recently travelled with them and if you would recommend them for a female travelling on her own. I'm looking to do the golden triangle over a few days and am looking for a safe way to do it!

Thanks for your help in advance!

http://www.adventureholidaytours.com

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

Hi Bex

I am really not sure about the company.

but for a female travelling alone i would rather go with the below tour operators , they may be expensive but more reliable option.

www.savarri.com

olacabs.com

www.ecorentacar.com

Eco rent a car is the best but of course they charge a lot

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

there are some recent reviews on this link tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k4978…

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

Hi-

I know some of the drivers of this company. They are well mannered. If you are getting good deal then you can go for it.

Oxford, UK
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
468 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

Hi Barmy_bex!

I went to India a few weeks ago and used Adventure Holiday Tours for a trip to the Golden Triangle. I had a really fantastic experience and would highly recommend them! We hired Tarun, the son of the owner of the company, to come with us as well as a driver. Tarun is young and fun and has great stories about India and the people/culture. He's really easy to get along with and speaks excellent English. When my husband and I returned to Delhi, I spent the day alone with Tarun visiting various temples, doing a walking tour of Old Delhi, and eating in his favourite restaurant (which was cheap, authentic and non-touristy, and delicious). I consider him a friend now, and would highly recommend him to anyone travelling - whether in a group or alone. One afternoon Tarun wasn't available, so he arranged a driver to take me to a few other sights in Delhi. The driver was friendly and courteous. It was a different experience having just a driver, rather than a guide/driver, as the driver stays with the car rather than coming inside the monuments with you. On those occasions, I missed having my guide around as it's always nicer to share such wonderful experiences with someone.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to message me. Otherwise, go ahead and book. I don't think you'll be sorry.

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
174 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

Hi all,

Thanks for all your advice about Adventure holiday tours! I ended up travelling with this company and had the best time ever! Tarun was my first point of contact and he helped me organise my trip! During the trip Tarun came with me as my guide and made me feel very safe and Lekhu, my driver, was brilliant! I would definitely use this company again and would recommend them for people travelling on their own as well as in groups! :-D

6. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 08:35
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

I don't understand you here travel S?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

Travel S is promoting stuff :p

We are best in lol

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

That's what i thought haha

10. Re: Adventure Holiday Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2014, 05:17