We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi to Agra

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Delhi to Agra

I have been searching around for latest train information from delhi to Agra.

anyone can advise me on best way to go about this?

I am hoping to prebook one ticket.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
282 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Delhi to Agra

Hello,

I would suggest you to take Shatabdi express train from New Delhi railway station, train departs Delhi at 6:00 am and it is only 2 hours journey. Best train to reach Agra by train.

Thanks,

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delhi to Agra

there are many, take shatabdi or you can also take intercity

shatabdi reach faster,

you can also drive to agra, even it takes 2 hour.

book through ircts

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delhi to Agra

Hello.

For rail info, you can search on this link : indiarailinfo.com

But the best train to commute from Delhi to Agra and return is Bhopal Shatabdi Express.

Titus

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delhi to Agra

YEs there are several trains to delhi, you can check it on erail.in

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Delhi to Agra

Hello

As you want information about train.You have options with your time schedule ,multiple trains running between new delhi station to Agra cantt station .which is nearest station of Taj mahal. you can take Bhopal Shtbdi from New delhi station At 6.00 Am. and Arrival time is 8.06 Am.and another train Taj Express departure from hazrat nizamuddin At 7:10. and Arrival time is 10.00 Am .i think this information can help to plan your trip.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Delhi to Agra

Hi Vishalchauhan024, You have defined very well about the Bhopal Shatabdi express train schedule. This is one of the best train which arrive to its destination with in time. You can board on this train from New Delhi railway station.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Delhi to Agra

much thanks guys,Great help.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Delhi to Agra

Hi-

There are 2 trains in the morning from Delhi to Agra , Taj Express and Shatabdi Exp. Taj Express starts 07: 05 AM from Nizamuddin railway station and reaches Agra at 10 : 15 AM. Shatabdi Starts 06: 00 AM. from New Delhi railway station and reaches Agra at 08 : 07 AM.

Regards

Arun

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,070 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Delhi to Agra

If you have time concern and didn't want to spend a night than day trip to Agra is best bt train Bhopal Shatabdi Express...you can have 10-12 hours in Agra by the time it arrives and depart from Agra.

Rashid Agra

Agra, India
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Delhi to Agra

For about train concern,you can search through www.erail.in or www.indianrail.gov.in