We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small group tour in Golden Triangle

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
small group tour in Golden Triangle

Hello all,

Two of us are looking for a small group tour in Golden Triangle. I have asked few agents but they only do private tour.

1. Can somebody recommend us travel agents who do small group e.g 10 people

2. We are going by end of January 2014, what to wear during this time?

Thank you for your help.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,897 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

As far as d weather is concerned is going to be cold and may be foggy too...so come prepared with wollen clothing.

If u r not able to find group tour...

this can be organize by yourself too.

Regards

Rashid Agra

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

It will be better to do this private tour.

Also it will be winter season in India so you must carry some woolen clothes with you

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

Thank you Rashid, Arpit on the clothing advise.

If small group is not available, do you have any idea on a bigger group? im weighing my option as my friend is a bit worried about private tour.

To be clear, private tour means only 2 of you and the tour guide, is this correct?

4. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2013, 18:14
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

Hello Vishal,

I think I have asked your colleague at IHPL previously, but they say that there is no group tour.

We want to join other people in a small group.

Please let me know ok.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

Private tour means ''2 of you+tour guide & a driver''. I don't think you'll have such kind of flexibility/freedom when you travel in a small or big group while private tours are much more flexible & no need to worry about your safety/privacy if this trip is organized by a reliable & recommended tour company. You can find several recommended tour companies by scratching above corner travel forum. Do share your experience here on TA & hopefully your post will be helpful for fellow travelers whatever way you do this trip.

Good luck!!

Raja Burza

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,309 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

If you want to join a group tour, then you should look for agents who are catering to Indian passengers. Many people from South India come to North India for sightseeing. You can try Panicker's Travels or Southern Travels, they have group tours, maybe they have something for you.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

Didn't see any review of above mentioned travel companies & cannot surely say if they are approved by the Govt. They both are well known & offer budget tours. Mostly South Indian people are to be seen doing trips with them. I rather suggest you to get in touch with Intrepid travel or Delhi Tourism.

intrepidtravel.com/india/golden-triangle-707…

delhitourism.nic.in/delhitourism/index.jsp

Good luck!!

Raja Burza

Edited: 30 November 2013, 10:57
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

Hi,

you can get group tour only by Tour operator who operate for Local Indian . Normally group tours from abroad are organised by tour company from once individual country. You can check from your own country for this. And if you want to take tour from India than try Kesari Tours , Southern Travels and Panicker Travels for this...

Happy Travelling...

10. Re: small group tour in Golden Triangle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about New Delhi