We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday night in New Delhi

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
185 posts
254 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday night in New Delhi

My wife and I are traveling to India in January/February. On the last day of our trip we have a flight from Varanasi that is scheduled to arrive in Delhi at 5:50 pm. Our return flight is scheduled for 2:00 AM, so we have at least from 7pm to 11 pm before we have to return to the airport. Anyone have an idea of a good use for that time? Thanks!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

You can visit the Ambience Mall for its various watering holes/restaurants.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
185 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

Thanks; after doing some research I was thinking of taking a taxi to the Manor Hotel; eat at the Indian Accent Restaurant and then take a cab back to the Airport; I would think we could do that in 4 hours between 7 and 11 pm; what do you think?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

Yeah you can do this , good luck

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

Hi-

For the Hotels you can check below and all are less then 2 km from the airport.

1- Corporate Hotel -- Ph. +91 9910410000

2- Airport Runway Hotel -- Ph. +91 9910883919

3- Centaur Hotel

4- Colonel's Hotel

5- Airport Residency

Arun

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

Try Bukhara Restaurant in ITC Maurya, you will love this place.

Bath
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

Hi again, we also spent two nights at the Manor, eating in the Indian Accent on both nights. I can honestly say, the food is fantastic, the service is exceptional and reasonable prices. Indulge yourself in the Chefs tastings, a superb way to try so many dishes matched with different wines to compliment each dish.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

Your plans is good, stick to that, have fun :)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

Hello,

Since your are arriving through a flight from Varanasi it will be convenient for you to stay around Airport. Mallika's suggestion is absolutely correct. Ambiance is a huge mall with number of mouthwatering restaurants apart from that there is a Bowling Club, Sports Bar, Ice Skating ring etc. which I think would be best to pass the 4 hours between your flights.

9. Re: Saturday night in New Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:17