We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Delhi 4 Day Plan Itinerary Help

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
New Delhi 4 Day Plan Itinerary Help

Hello,

I am planning for a 4 day Delhi trip(3 Day Delhi and 1 Day Agra). My holiday plan is from March 6 to March 10(Thursday Night till Monday Night). I heard that Monday some of the attractions are not open and Taj Mahal will be closed on Friday, So we have decided to go to Taj on Sunday after 2 days(Friday & Saturday) of City tour and attraction in Delhi.

I have some questions before finalizing this.

1. Where is the best location to stay which is more connected to the city and easily accessible? I am planning to take hotel in Connaught Place

2. Any attractions that can be covered on Monday?

3. Night attractions(other than Pubs or Night clubs) which can be explored in late evening?

Like India Gate,Purana Qila(Lighting) and light and sound show in red fort.

4. For Agra, Is it good to opt Bhopal Shatabdi and take a day Cab from Agra Cant Station to cover main attractions in Agra?

5. Any good Shopping Areas and Eat out(Traditional Delhi or North Indian Food)

Can some one suggest me any alternate plan if any.

Thank you,

Mahesh

Mentioned in this post
delhi
delhi
3 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Vaibhav Tourism Services Pvt Ltd
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
When In India Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Chauffeur Advisor
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Discover Bharat Tours
City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,493 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New Delhi 4 Day Plan Itinerary Help

Day trip to Agra from Delhi is possible both by train and car...in term of cost is going to be more or less the same....by car you will get less time for s/s and by Bhopal Shatabdi express for to and fro journey u will have 10-12 hours in Agra so it is better by train.....you can arrange transport inAgra by searching in the box above corner...or you can contact any Agra member /DE for the same.

Rashid Agra

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
delhi
delhi
3 Reviews
New Delhi, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Delhi 4 Day Plan Itinerary Help

tripadvisor.in/…55

Check this topic..

Kolkata
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Delhi 4 Day Plan Itinerary Help

1. You can cover Humayun's Tumb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar,, Jantar Mantar on Monday. Though Qutab minar is far from rest of the place I mentioned, but u can go to Qutab Minar by Metro.

2. You can go to Central Market(Lajpat Nagar), Sarojini Nagar Market, Palika Bazar for marketing.

3. You can stay at Connaught Place because it is well connected to rest of the NCR.

If possible, carry a Delhi Metro map with you. It will help u a lot. Both for quick travel and will save money.

Edited: 04 February 2014, 17:10
Mentioned in this post
Sarojini Nagar Market
Sarojini Nagar Market
337 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Delhi Metro
Delhi Metro
1,139 Reviews
New Delhi, India
4. Re: New Delhi 4 Day Plan Itinerary Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 14:21
5. Re: New Delhi 4 Day Plan Itinerary Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 05:26