We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

Port Louis
Level Contributor
137 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

What is the best rate I can expect for the time being if changing EUR to INR in Delhi? Or may be at the airport counter?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

At my place it is around INR 83.00 - 83.50. Airport counter charges more commission, so better to do in city.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

Hi-

It will be better to exchange from local money changer. Airport and hotel rates are always less. They give 3 to 4 rupees less. Today rate is 85.13 and market exchange rate should be 84.

Arun

8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

In the market it was 85 but any where they will give u 82 to 83 but air port will be good cose u will go next day to agra so in agra it will be 80 and also u will need the money everywhere in india thanx

Villa de Leyva...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

Hi whats your place? where can i find you , what more do you offer?

saludos

hans

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

Hey,

It is much better to get it converted from the City from a certified ex changer.

You may visit Mohan Singh Palace adjacent to Cannaught Palace outer circle on Baba Kharag Singh

marg next to PVR Rivoli there are dozens of FOREX.

Regards,

Piyush Sengar

6. Re: Exchange Rate in Delhi - EUR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:15