We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

Hi

I'm hoping to travel to India in June as a solo traveller and would like to join a group tour to do Dehli, Agra, Jaipur and possibly Jodhpur, Pushkar and Udapur.

I seem to have difficulty finding group tours for the month of June (only private tours) for even the basic Golden Triangle Route (is there a reason for this?)

Would anyone have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it as this is the only time for which I can go.

Many thanks

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

June is off season and hottest month. It will be better to do this tour alone and with the A/C taxi.

Arun

Guwahati, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
507 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

You wouldn't find many travelers in Jodhpur, Pushkar and Udaipur during the summers in June for group tours.

It'd be better if you visit the mountains in Himachal Pradesh or Ladakh after Dehli, Agra, Jaipur.

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,378 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

Due to low tourist season, it would hard to find group tour. It would be better to have private tour and enjoy more.

You may plan - Delhi - 02 days > Agra- 01 Day> Jaipur-02days> Udaipur- 02 days> Jodhpur-02days> Pushkar -01Day > Delhi -0 day

You may book hotels online by seeing reviews in TA and also can hire car & driver. It would be safe and also not expensive.

Hari Mangal

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

Its hot season and tourist off season. You will find it tough to find a group traveling during this time. You could post here to accompany anyone interested traveling during those periods.

Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

Its better for you to hire taxi. Which is safest way to travel in heat of rajasthan.

if you are interested contact 00919983903168.

Thanks

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,706 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

Hi

There is no reason behind this and normally group tour is available for day trip but not longer days. For solo travelers no any problems if you hire ac car with reliable chauffeur and book your accommodation as per your itinerary. I hope you really enjoy your golden and rajasthan tour.

Cheers

india
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

hello good morning thanks your sharing off your india rajasthan tours i thinks you can contact same big travel office in your country like sita world travel koni or la passege travel they have group tours face late if your travel alone your safe also you can fine many driver they have own cars i thinks your safe travel also thanks have a nice day

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

Hi

April-June is Summer time & July - September Monson time, During these periods all the Foreign Tour Organizers do not advise their guest to travel India. Best Time to visit India from October to March. I will advise you to visit India during the pushkar Fair (November)

Suggested Itinerary as below with Dates

16th Oct’14, Thursday: Arrive Delhi

17th Oct’14, Friday Delhi -Alsisar (By Drive 254 Kms / 5-6 Hrs)

18th Oct’14, Saturday: Alsisar - Bikaner (By Drive 239 Kms / 5-6 Hrs)

19th Oct’14, Sunday: Bikaner

20th Oct’14, Monday: Bikaner –Jaisalmer (By Drive 285 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)

21st Oct’14, Tuesday: Jaisalmer

22nd Oct’14, Wednesday: Jaisalmer – Manvar Desert Camp (By Drive 170 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)

23rd Oct’14, Thursday: Manvar desert Camp - Jodhpur (By Drive 115 Kms / 2-3 Hrs)

24th Oct’14, Friday: Jodhpur

25th Oct’14, Saturday: Jodhpur – Udaipur via Ranakpur (By Drive 240 Kms / 5-6 Hrs)

26th Oct’14, Sunday: Udaipur

27th Oct’14, Monday: Deogarh (By Drive 128 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)

28th Oct’14, Tuesday: Deogarh – Pushkar (Pushkar Fair)(By Drive 139 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)

29th Oct’14, Wednesday: Pushkar (Pushkar Fair)

30th Oct’14, Thursday: Pushkar - Jaipur (By Drive 144 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)

31st Oct’14, Friday: Jaipur

01st Nov’14, Saturday – Ranthambore (By Drive 125 Kms / 2-3 Hrs)

02nd Nov’14, Sunday Ranthambore

03rd Nov’14, Monday: Ranthambore – Agra (By Drive 260 Kms / 5-6 Hrs)

04th Nov’14, Tuesday: Agra

05th Nov’14, Wednesday: Agra – Delhi (By Drive 200 Kms / 4-5 Hrs)

06th Nov’14, Thursday: Depart Delhi

thanks Regards

Destiny Holidays

Regards

Agra, Uttar...
Level Contributor
232 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

As suggested by others, June is the hottest Month of the year hence don't have too many group tours.

If you are on a budget than you can use a mixture of Indian railway and private cab for local sightseeing.

All these destinations are very well connected through trains and you will not face much problems.

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: India in June - Looking for group tour of Golden Triangle

It's hot in the month of June and it's very difficult to fine group tour, but try once shoestring if they offer to you.

Otherwise, I will suggest you hire a private car and do the tour as relaxing tour.

In each city at least spend 02 nights and also do sightseeing tour of each city in the afternoon or morning avoid afternoon city tour.

City I will suggest you - Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipur

Thanks Nimbera