We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Delhi and Agra

Barcelona
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Delhi and Agra

I will travel to Kashmir anb Ladak in a tour and before that I have one week to visit places by myself in new Delhi or nearby from 27th july to 3rd august. I woould like to visit Agra and New Delhi again. I was there 20 years ago so I believe I will find a diferent experience. Can you recomend me places to visit and to have a nice experience in these cities? Do you think 7 days is o.K or better include another village or city. Many thanks in advanced.

1. Re: New Delhi and Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 12:52
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Delhi and Agra

Hola

its better for youto travel for first week to A Golden triangle.

DELHI-JAIPUR-AGRA -DELHI.

Which is easily possilbe. Then ypu can take flight from delhi to leh or kashmir.

If you are interested to hire cab with good English speaking n experience driver for the first part.

you must contact Lucky. His contact no. Are 00919983903168,00919968202868.

Thanks.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
567 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Delhi and Agra

Hi Ricky,

You do have sufficient time to visit the Golden Triangle circuit. Besides the regular monuments in these cities,there's Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri on the way from Agra to Jaipur. And after Jaipur, you can also stay a night in Neemrana fort palace which is beautiful.

And, of course, having a car for the entire tour would be the best way to go. As this will be rainy season, the temperature won't be very high.

Thanks

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Delhi and Agra

Hi-

In this much time you can do golden triangle tour ( Delhi- Agra- Jaipur ). Its a tour of 5 nights and 6 days.

Delhi 2 nights- Agra 1 night- Jaipur 2 nights. These cities are well connected by road and train. To reach each city train is best and sightseeing by car.

Arun

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,706 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Delhi and Agra

Dear visitors

Your welcome again after twenty years.

I highly suggest you about Delhi-agra-jaipur and shekhawati region Manawa/Nawalgarh for 6 nights and seven days. I hope you are from lovely city of world and really enjoy your golden triangle with small village Manadawa and regions.

Enjoy your tour with different.

cheers

6. Re: New Delhi and Agra

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 13:53
Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,388 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Delhi and Agra

Delhi needs 2 full day & Agra -01 day so you have time in spare almost 03 days , You may use it in visiting Jaipur / Varanasi / Haridwar & Rishikesh any one place.

You may choose anyone according to your choice. The places description , you can search in Trip Advisor that will help you in choosing right place.

Hari Mangal

8. Re: New Delhi and Agra

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:16