We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

Could somebody have experience with this company? Any concern? Thx

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

If you are getting good deal then you can go for it. But you must check 2/3 agents to know about rates.

Arun

agra
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

Never heard about this

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,786 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

Never heard nor seen any kind of reviews related to them on this forum but you can also consider other tour operators who r suggested and recommended on this site...always get the quote from 2-3 operators before making decision.

Thanks

Rashid Agra

4. Re: Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 03:35
Agra, Uttar...
Level Contributor
232 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

As suggested, try 2-3 people here for the services and prices, compare and select the best one for you.

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,271 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

There are plenty of companies /DE recommended in the forum and short list two or three who operates the region you wish to travel then ask with them travel suggestions & cost. You may chose any reliable and economic company.

Never heard about Memorable India, may it is a very small company.

7. Re: Memorable India Tour who can give me advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 06:17