We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from airport to bus station

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rijeka, Croatia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Transport from airport to bus station

Hi, after long search bought bus ticket from HPTDC company on route Delhi-Manali. Oficials from HPTDC company told me that boarding place is Mandi House , Himachal Bhawan , hope that inormation they gave me is correct because dont wanna spend hours and hours in Delhi looking for bus station !? Any suggestions how to reach Mandi House using public transport from airport ?

Is airport connected with metro or there is shuttle buses to the center of Delhi?

Thanks

Meerut
Level Contributor
64 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transport from airport to bus station

Mandi House is not a full fledged bus station. You will only find small eateries there and there is absolutely no luggage storage space. HPTDC offices are there thats why bus starts from that location. Temperature next wekk will be max 46 degree C in Delhi and I would SERIOUSLY not advise you to roam in open throughout the day. Its pretty hot. Waiting at airport lounge could be a nice option till 3 PM, and then you can start your journey from airport to Mandi House (either by Metro or Bus per your choice).

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Transport from airport to bus station

Temperate can vary from 35 to 47/48 degree centigrade. That totally depends on your luck, buddy. :)

Better you take a taxi and go to CP area and have some refreshments there, relax, and then take an auto for Mandi House to catch the bus.

Thanks,

Ankit

Rijeka, Croatia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Transport from airport to bus station

Hurrrrei, lucky me it will definitly be hot like in hell plus humidity , dream combination . Ankit what is CP area and what makes that place good option to hang for a while . I know that airport has been modernised since my last visit 10 year ago but is it worth of spending half day there?

14. Re: Transport from airport to bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:16