We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kathmandu Valley...
2 posts
Save Topic
Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

I booked Mussoorie hotel & Jaipur- Agra Tour, with Indian Travel Waves Pvt.Ltd. services gone positively. No hesitation to recommend to others. Driver Raj Pal very polite and all time available.

Thanks to team ..

Shweta T ( Nepal)

26 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

I used them in month of May. for Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai tours. They delivered what they committed. During trip got many calls from them to check quality. I shall choose them for next visit to India & subcontinent.

Warmly - Janet P ( Australia)

2. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 10:15

Copenhagen, Denmark
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

We completed India Tour recently , hotels, driver and local guides were very helpful.Itinerary planning and price quotation, response from the team made me happy to choose Indian Travel Waves. Once driver got late to report at hotel for Delhi city tour but during tour we felt he was right ,many traffic diversion found near to the India gate. Agra & Jaipur are beautiful city. Road side colorful old buildings and narrow streets still moving around my mind. Overall my whole family enjoyed the tour.

Thanks, Alice

4. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 06:39

Mauritius
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

My parents celebrated their 50th marriage anniversary at Rishikesh. I booked services with Indian Travel Waves, transfers, excursions and hotel accommodation – dinner extremely fine. Their counterpart in -Haridwar –“Mr. Raj “he was very informative and cooperative. We shall refer to our family and friends.

My best wishes …

Vani Nadan

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

My clients enjoyed a lots in Mumbai and Goa tour. Driver in Goa was good in English so he made them happy. For other trip will suggest few more days to explore India. Good work by Indian Travel Waves. Warmly Sinjoy

Mathura, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

It was last week of Nov. Myself with family visited Delhi, Jaipur, Ajmer and Udaipur. Specially children enjoyed enough in Jaipur & Udaipur. Elephant ride and boat ride pull their attention. Indian Travel Waves offered tour package in our budget and we were pleased with the agency services. Sincerely, Dheeraj

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

My family and I from South Africa travelled to India in Dec 2014. We toured Kerala and stayed in Delhi for a few days. From transfers, tours, hotels, internal flights, and train bookings, Indian Travel Waves did it all without any problems. Mr Vinay from the delhi branch was in constant contact throughout to ensure all was satisfactory. I will definitely use Indian Travel Waves again and will definitely recommend them. Kind regards Reena Kanjee

Edited: 28 December 2014, 14:22
Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

We had trip taken with Indian Travel Waves for approx 30 days did get bad experience starting with arrival in Delhi. Agent and Driver was late and than did not have place card so that would know we would ,

Next on same day decided to go to Haridwar and had puncture with tyre and was on said road for approx 1 hour until tyre was fixed. Again had problem trying to get into Haridwar as there for Morharm last day and everyone was closed so could not go on time to attend Ariti. This was no problem with Driver and he was every helpful.

Than for next 4 days was supposed to be with Hotels and were not very good and they had to send us to 3 different hotels and we had to go looking for hotels.

Next problem with Jaipur hotel and was not very good for us and Indian Travel Waves agent had not paid payment to hotel so we had to wait for 3 hours before could room.

We also had to change hotel in Shimla as they had found worst one and finally we found new hotel our self. Same issue with hotel in Udaipur and hotel was best but room given was terrible so had to upgrade hotel by self and had to pay extra by self.

One more issue was with flights which had given them at least 2 weeks notice to book and they did not as had no funds and I ended paying Rs 30,000.00 one way from Udaipur to Mumbai and should have only been Rs 3500.00 if booked on time.

I think Vinay and Reeta did not know how to research hotels and flights otherwise would had to pay more that what we had given them payments. I would suggest if you are going to take trip for more that 10 days than do not pay them full payment but do 50% and only after last day arrived back to arrival.I would also suggest find out another agent for comparison before going to Indian Travel Waves.

Driver Raju was the best person we had and will recommend him.

We are going to be in India again next year 2015..

South Africa
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services

In December 2014, we toured Kerala and Mumbai using Indian Travel Wave's services.We had a fabulous holiday. Vinaybai constantly kept in touch with us to see if we were happy and comfortable thoughout our journey.He also informed us immediately about the flight delays.Transfers to and from the airport were prompt.Well done to Vinaybai and Co.I'll definitely use their service again.

Sangita

Reply to: Indian Travel Waves Pvt. Ltd. tour services
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted