We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 Day trip from Bangalore to Delhi in Dec 2014.Suggestions?

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
9 Day trip from Bangalore to Delhi in Dec 2014.Suggestions?

Hello. Myself and wife are planning a 9 Day trip from Bangalore to Delhi starting from Dec 25 2014. Planning to cover Agra,Jaipur,Udaipur etc.Would like to know what would be the ideal itinerary.?We prefer travelling via train between the places if possible and arranging day sight seeing via hotel. Any suggestions or inputs are welcome?

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,251 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 9 Day trip from Bangalore to Delhi in Dec 2014.Suggestions?

He is using very basic hotels / Indica car ? rare in travel trade. I would suggest you to book flight your own & package with any good travel agent. If needs any reference , you may send me PM.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 9 Day trip from Bangalore to Delhi in Dec 2014.Suggestions?

Thanks. We've decided on booking flights +hotels on our own.We plan to cover Agra to Jaipur via train so was thinking on covering Fatehpur sikri + agra sightseeing together .Any reviews on the 'Agra Darshan' full day tour by UP tourism which covers both fatehpur sikhri and Agra in a day?

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,251 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 9 Day trip from Bangalore to Delhi in Dec 2014.Suggestions?

Flight & hotel booking by yourself is fine. In my view , you should hire car & driver for entire trip. In winter , sometimes trains running very late / goes cancel. It is very high season time travel so you should arrange everything well ahead.

14. Re: 9 Day trip from Bangalore to Delhi in Dec 2014.Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:15