We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

Hi I wonder if anyone can recommend a good business hotel near the best fabric markets and close enough to central Delhi please. I will need good WIFI as Im working and a safe area as Im travelling alone. This is not my first trip but last year I stayed in the Oberoi and was accompanied. This year I'm alone and the Oberoi is working out a little too expensive to justify. Any help appreciated.

1. Re: Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 15:35
New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

Hi

You can try in The Lalit, The Park , Marina by Radisson blue, The Metropolitan hotel and spa. Many more if search by internet. hope it will be help you.

Thanks

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

Hi

You can try in The Lalit, The Park , Marina by Radisson blue, The Metropolitan hotel and spa. Many more if search by internet. hope it will be help you.

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

Hello,

There are quite a few posh properties around central Delhi which are well connected to the rest of the city through metro/buses/tuk tuks. You may try Shangrila, Le Meridian, Royal Plaza and as suggested by Rakesh Raddison Blu Marina is right in the heart of the city and economical as well.

Regards,

Piyush Sengar

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

hi,

you can try with hotel shangri-la , the lalit , le meridian and radisson marina

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,554 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

There are many hotels in Connaught Place & vicinity, you may narrow the search in TA and select hotels in city centre , see the reviews and compare the price and chose the hotels according to your budget.

In 5 stars , Le Meridien, The Lalit, Shangri-la, The Metropolitan are good choice.

In 4 stars Radisson Blu , CP & Palace Heights are good option , all are safe for solo female traveler.

7. Re: Best hotel for single (f) near fabric markets /centre Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:16