We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi in shimla for trip in himachal

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Topic
taxi in shimla for trip in himachal

Hi, I wish to spend about 8 days in Himachal Pradesh sight seeing. My journey is going to start from Shimla and end at Pathankot. I need a cab for this particular period. Any contacts or information as to where I can book a cab for this period? We are a couple and an Indica with a decent driver is all we need.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,888 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi in shimla for trip in himachal

veeru09786

May contact the following vendors for transport -

Mohit Sharma, Great Himalayan Travels, Tel: +91-177-2658653. +91-177-2652120, Cell:+91-9816036912, +91-9418036912 [info@greathimalayantravels.in]

Vivek, Trip Manali Holidays C/O Ashtvinayak Tours & Travels +91-9816024288/09736418088, Email: tripmanali@yahoo.com

Edited: 21 November 2013, 15:39
Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi in shimla for trip in himachal

Thank you for the prompt and very helpful response AshishRoy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
134 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi in shimla for trip in himachal

Dear Mr. AshisRoy,

Trip advisor has listed you as the destination expert for Shimla and I was wondering if you could provide us some advise regarding on my post:

Delhi/Gurgaon to Shimla via Volvo..Please share experience

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g304552-i10145-…

This is the first time we are travelling and would really appreciate your opinion. Also if you could share your knowledge regarding the best Volvo service available between Delhi - Shimla.

Warm Regards..

4. Re: taxi in shimla for trip in himachal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:17