We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to plan simla manali from delhi

Visakhapatnam, India
5 posts
Save Topic
how to plan simla manali from delhi

hai i am venkatesh i want to go simla kullu manali with my wife as my honeymoon.i will arrive delhi from vijayawada and take there local s/s.then proceed to siimla.2 days stay at simla then go manali. i want to go in may/june or oct/nov.which time is best for see all the places.my budget is 25k.pls anyone suggest me how to plan in my budget.and good hotels.i am thinking to take hptdc local sight seeing packages.is correct?pls suggest me. thanks in advance. venkatesh

Edited: 26 December 2013, 11:07
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,005 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to plan simla manali from delhi

You can take a bus for Shimla from Delhi.

Visakhapatnam, India
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to plan simla manali from delhi

thank you sir.pls can you tell the way that delhi- simla-kullu-manali-delhi is corecct.or delhi-manali-kullu-simla-delhi which is correct.and pls suggest me budget hotels

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to plan simla manali from delhi

Namaste!

May is good time to visit. Your budget seems okay for this trip.

Day 1: Arrive Delhi. Local sightseeing. Overnight bus to Shimla.

Day 2: Reach Shimla. Local sightseeing.

Day 3: Kufri + Naldehra

Day 4: Shimla-Manali

Day 5: Manali local sightseeing

Day 6: Solang+Rohtang.

Day 7: Depart to Delhi & then vijaywada.

4. Re: how to plan simla manali from delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 05:17