We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

Chennai (Madras...
4 posts
Save Topic
Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

Hi! I am reaching Chandigarh on 1st May with my wife and two daughters and our return plan is on 8th May. As this our first snow holiday, kindly suggest some good plan including some good places on the way to Manali. We would like to hire aToyota for the entire trip so help me with some reliable travel guy's numbers.we don't want to cram too many places as me my wife are leisure loving people . We love to see our kids(aged 16&10) having great fun. Looking forward for your help with some good places to stay with a budget of 2500-3500 a night may be little higher. Thanks for the great help!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

Namaste!

May 1: Chandigarh-Shimla

May 2: Local Shimla

May 3: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla

May 4: Shimla-Naggar-Manali

May 5: Local Manali

May 6: Rohtang Pass(upto snow line) / solang valley

May 7: Manali-Manikaran-Manali

May 8: Manali-Chandigarh

Innova will cost you around 23000.

Hotels:

Shimla: Hotel Kapil, Satyam Paradise

Manali: Out town, snow crest, snow peak

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
38,073 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

babu_suri

Day 1 : Arr Chandigarh, transfer to Shimla, local s/s or toy train ride to Kandaghat (one way by cab)

Day 2 : Shimla - Shoja about 6 hrs (Jalori Pass). Overnight stay at Shoja

Day 3 : Shoja - Manali via Naggar

Day 4 : Manali - local s/s

Day 5 : Day visit to Rohtang Pass

Day 6 : Day visit to Solang Valley and Kullu

Day 7 : To Rewalsar, o/n stay

Day 8 : To Chandigarh

Day 9 : Return journey

Edited: 27 March 2014, 08:04
Chennai (Madras...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

Thanks a bunch Virsa for the prompt help!

Chennai (Madras...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

Thank you Ashis Bhai! Pl. provide me with numbers of good travel guys for a car if you can! Thanks a lot. You people are a great assets to the traveling fraternity!

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
38,073 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

babu_suri

May contact Mohit Sharma, Great Himalayan Travels, Tel: +91-177-2658653. +91-177-2652120, Cell:+91-9816036912, +91-9418036912 [info@greathimalayantravels.in]

Edited: 28 March 2014, 03:25
Chennai (Madras...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

Thank you sir!

7. Re: Chandigarh - shimla-Manali tour plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 05:16