We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amritsar ,shimla .kullu-manali

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Topic
amritsar ,shimla .kullu-manali

hi,

i have planed my holiday to amritsar shimla kullu manali from 24 th may 2014 to 30th may 2014.

can u plan my trip so that i can visit all the places without wasting time .

we a three in a family .we want to see both historical places and enjoy sport in rotang pass.

pls reply.

thanks

alamelu

Manali, India
Level Contributor
122 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amritsar ,shimla .kullu-manali

Hi,

Day 1:- Reach Amristar , Golden Temple, Akal Takht, Wagah Border, Jallianwala Bagh, Durgian Temple, Ram Bagh, Ram Tirath, Mata Temple, Tarn Taran Saheb, Faridkot Fort, Govind Garh Fort, Pul Kanjari, Jama masjid Khairuddin, Historical banyan Tree. (Prioritize and cover the places)

Day 2:- Pack up,& head towards Shimla. (via chandigarh, kalka - from amristar to kalka). Reach Kalka and board Toy Train to shimla. Halt at shimla.

Day 3:- Chadwick Falls, Wild flower hall, Tara Devi Temple, Annandale, Christ Church, Shimla State Museum, Jakhoo Hill, The Mall and the Ridge road.

Day 4:- Drive to Manali Via Kullu. (6 hrs drive) . Kullu you can enjoy White water rafting and drive to manali, halt at manali. (or an overnight journey to save a day)

Day 5:- Solang Valley - where you can enjoy snow biking, skiing, rope way, Paragliding, horse riding etc.

Day 6:-Rohtang Pass - back to manali - relax/shopping.

Day 7:- Manikaran - a beautiful gurudwara is present amidst of Hot spring - back to manali.

Day 8:- Haripur Fish Farm, Nagar Castle, Roerich art gallery & museum, kais monastery, Local sightseeing - Hadimba temple, vashisht temple, + Shopping at Mall Road.- night can board to your destination.

2. Re: amritsar ,shimla .kullu-manali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:15