We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best traffic free route from Hennur ring road to Mysore.

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Best traffic free route from Hennur ring road to Mysore.

Hi All,

I am travelling to mysore every weekend by car. I usually take the below route.

Hennur ring road -> Hebbal -> Tumkur main road -> Dr.Rajkumar samadhi -> Kengeri Upanagara -> Kengeri -> Mysore.

Travelling from Hennur ring road till kengeri is always a challenge and takes more time due to traffic(even if i leave house at 3pm). Could any of you please let me know any alternative route which traffic less route to reach mysore road easily?

Thanks and regards,

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,224 posts
447 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best traffic free route from Hennur ring road to Mysore.

These days even the ring roads are packed with traffic.The ring road you are taking is longer & the major bottle neck is the railway track before Tumkur Road & Goraguntepalya junction.You can as well try the inner roads, hennur road-Cubbon road-Queens circle-Corporation-Sirsi Circle flyover-Kengeri-Mysore.

This is a shorter route & despite regular city traffic,you can cover up faster.Try & see the difference.

2. Re: Best traffic free route from Hennur ring road to Mysore.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Mysuru (Mysore)