We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visitors in room day time

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
visitors in room day time

Can i Ginger mysore allows visitors in day time in room? my friend wants to meet me. or should i make booking for her also/ please let me knoow...if any body knwos about this

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: visitors in room day time

They say they allow visitors based on approval from the customers who are staying: gingerhotels.com/corporate/global-trends.aspx

Personally, I feel Ginger being a western style hotel, they wouldn't object to this. But it usually depends on the individuals who are administering the hotel and the local culture.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visitors in room day time

they would allow , but then you need to provide your consent .

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,224 posts
447 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visitors in room day time

Ginger allows visitors to the guest's room.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visitors in room day time

allowing day time visitors are allowed in most of the hotels across the world . unable to think , why would they object it.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visitors in room day time

You need to advise them beforehand for security reasons.

6. Re: visitors in room day time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mysuru (Mysore)