We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please avoid Sagar Pandith of Oceanic Tours, Mysore

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Please avoid Sagar Pandith of Oceanic Tours, Mysore

I had unpleasant experience with travel agent : Sagar Pandith of Oceanic Tours, Myshore.

Wanted to alert fellow travellers to avoid inconvenience.

Sagar posted on this forum to one of my message looking for taxi for bangalore-mysore-coorg-waynad trip. He gave reasonable good quote. I was supposed to leave HYD on 9th for Bangalore and was waiting till 8th evening for Driver/Car details.

He woudl not send any driver/car information, did not respond to my calls and SMS.

So on the day of leaving Hyderabd, fortunately i was able to contact another agent and arrage car last minute.

This was very unpleasant experience and please avoid this travel agent and firm

Suny

1. Re: Please avoid Sagar Pandith of Oceanic Tours, Mysore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:17