We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help

Level Contributor
16 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
help

hello friends

we will reach our hotel broadway colaba at 11 am on 25th december and our return ticket to shirdi on 27th december from dadar. we planned to visit elephanta caves, marine drive, juhu beach, bandra fort, mount mary church and siddhivinayak. now i want to know should i go to sanjay gandi national park on tuesday? it is worth to visit or wastage of time? we planned from churchgate to borivali local train early morning. and after visit national part we will visit bandra fort juhu beach ete. please help me on this sanjay gandhi national park. thanks

1 reply
MUMBAI
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help

Hello anjuanjali ,

SGNP - is a lovely place to be if you love nature, fauna,flora and birds and animals .

There are many things to see besides the Kanheri Caves 7 kms inside the SGNP from the main gate of SGNP . It has much more caves and good climb then the Elephanta Caves. Besides there is lion & tiger safari , mini train ride ,pedal boating ,and Gandhi Memorial inside the national park and Trimurti on the outskirts of the park with mini train station named after this. If you are really lover of nature , tranquility amdist the bustling city & concrete jungle one is bound to visit the jungle & caves with the added advantage of excellent weather during the time you will be in Mumbai.

There is nothing of waste of time when you are exploring anything for the first time and are new to the place specially when you are travelling.

Reply to: help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted