We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vintage Car Show - South Bombay

Mumbai, India
7 posts
1 review
Vintage Car Show - South Bombay

I have heard about vintage car shows that take place at horniman circle, south mumbai. I have visited that place multiple times but never got a chance to see the same. Is anyone aware about the shows? Is there any specific day or dates for the car shows??

2 replies to this topic
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
172 reviews
1. Re: Vintage Car Show - South Bombay

These vintage car shows are actually arranged on the days when the vintage car rally is held once every year, sometimes with drivers in period costumes as well. Sometimes there are other venues for the vintage car shows like at the Mayor's Bungalow at Shivaji Park. The rally is usually arranged by the WIAA (Western India Automobile Association). Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Aadil.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
395 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Vintage Car Show - South Bombay

Last year I saw a few vintage cars while I was going to Bandra from BKC road in the evening around 5 pm. It was Sunday & winter time, if not mistaken February. Then I read in the newspaper that it was vintage car rally on that day. So I guess every year it will be around same time.

Reply to: Vintage Car Show - South Bombay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted