I am planning for a trip to Mumbai in mid-October. Here is the itinerary so far:
1. Land in Mumbai and go to Shirdi early morning next day
2. Stay in Shirdi for 1 night
3. Come back to Mumbai the next day and stay for 6 nights
We are 2 families travelling in a group and we have little kids with us.
1. What is the best place/hotel to stay for a night considering we will go to Shirdi the next day?
2. What can we do considering we will land in the evening? Is there anything that can be covered for a few hours?
3. What is the best route and transportation mode for travelling?
4. We would want to visit other places as well outside of Mumbai. Is Lonavala or any other place worth visiting in October?
6. How is the weather in October? Is it required to carry any woolen clothes for places like Lonavala?
7. Can we go to Elephanta with kids?