We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4/5 star hotels mumbai

Belfast, United...
10 posts
4/5 star hotels mumbai

Hi all

We are having a very quick stop in mumbai on our travels in 3 weeks. 1 full day and half stop over.

Can you recommend any good hotels close to the airport but also close to some attractions

Thank you in advance

Lynne

6 replies to this topic
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
65,727 posts
232 reviews
340 helpful votes
1. Re: 4/5 star hotels mumbai

Hi there,

Well depends on how you define 'some' ;-). The only area with proximity to airport and some attractions is Juhu Beach, 30 mins from airport. But the main tourist attractions are all in Coloba-Nariman Point and that is 1:15 hours away at least.

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Edited: 16 September 2018, 19:00
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
182 reviews
195 helpful votes
2. Re: 4/5 star hotels mumbai

Depending on when your outbound flight is from Mumbai it would be better to choose your hotel accordingly. If your flight is in the evening or early night then stay near the airport or else it is fine to stay in South Mumbai where most of the tourist attractions are located. Most four or five star hotels are also in the South Mumbai area but the Juhu, Andheri East or Santacruz area near the airport are the other options besides some in Bandra East or near Lands End in Bandra West.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Aadil.

3. Re: 4/5 star hotels mumbai

There is n number of hotels & service apartments in Mumbai. i usually travel Mumbai for corporate meetings and every time I chose a service apartment to stay in. i can recommend one of service apartment that is Concorde Service Apartment perfect place for corporates.

for booking related information you can visit their site

www. concordeapt.com

Thane, India
Level Contributor
282 posts
501 reviews
128 helpful votes
4. Re: 4/5 star hotels mumbai

Considering close to attraction as well, I would recommend sea facing rooms in Trident or Intercontinental Nariman point.

Coolum Beach...
2 posts
5. Re: 4/5 star hotels mumbai

I always stay at the JW Marriott near the airport. I have actually checked into a couple of other hotels on previous trips and then checked out straight away after seeing the rooms, and gone back to the JW. Traffic can be bad so I always figure stay near the airport so you don't miss flights, and battle the traffic to see the sights. There is plenty to see just driving along so it's not wasted time, all part of soaking it up.

Level Contributor
69 posts
6. Re: 4/5 star hotels mumbai

You can download the booking. There are many different hotels on this platform. You can bookin advance

Reply to: 4/5 star hotels mumbai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted