We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

western bridal accessories

mumbai
2 posts
Save Topic
western bridal accessories

hello deepa,

i m christian and i wanna know wer can i get gud tiaras n veil fr my big day. . as my mother is going to stich my wedding gown i jst want the veil n tiara for my wedding

thanks

mumbai
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: western bridal accessories

hello deepa,

i m christian and i wanna know wer can i get gud tiaras n veil fr my big day. . as my mother is going to stich my wedding gown i jst want the veil n tiara for my wedding

thanks

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,557 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: western bridal accessories

I'm not Deepa, but I'll answer your query...

You can go to Hill Road, Bandra (W) and ask around there. I'm certain you'll be get directed to the right shop where you can get the tiara and veil.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,803 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: western bridal accessories

How to plan a Christian wedding in Mumbai :) enjoy. this one has great local flavour and lots of useful tidbits, shop names etc. It is an East Indian wedding.

…wordpress.com/a-big-fat-east-indian-wedding…

Edited: 27 July 2012, 09:22
Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
203 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: western bridal accessories

Try the stores at Crawford market and one near metro cinema called David and co. I bought my dress from there and the veil from Crawford market since I was short of time...

Tiaras are difficult to find and cheap quality.. Borrowed one from a friend.

Mentioned in this post
Crawford Market
Crawford Market
319 Reviews
Mumbai, India
5. Re: western bridal accessories

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2013, 10:15