We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near airport

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near airport

Hi

can anyone recommend a good airport which has free transfers as well? About £50.00. Someone has mentioned Midland hotel, but my husband does not like the look of it!!!! It will be for l night only.

Thanks

Mumbai
Level Contributor
129 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near airport

Hi hudo53,

You havn't mentioned whether you are looking fro a hotel near international or domestic terminal?

Hotel ibis is within 5 mins of walking distance from the domestic terminal & is within your budget. (www.accorhotels.com/).

Hotel Accord is also a decent one for a night's stay.

Check out www.makemytrip.com or www.yatra.com and choose any of the following areas - Andheri East, Santacruz East, Vile Parle East in western suburb.

Good luck!

Essex
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near airport

Hi,

We arrive at International and then fly with indigo to goa, so is domestic.

Thanks

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,543 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near airport

Hi Hudo or hudo53,

If you are coming into Mumbai before evening (before say 5.00 pm), and if your flight to Goa is no earlier than next afternoon, I would recommend that you stay in Juhu. There are some good hotels there in your budget though I don't think they'd offer free transfers. The advantage of staying in Juhu would be that you'd be able to go to Juhu beach,ISKCON Temple etc.

If you are arriving late into Mumbai, look at hotel Ibis, or hotel Atithi, these maybe in your budget.

Vienna
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near airport

With in your busget you should look for hotels near domestic terminal such as IBIS, Parle International or Bawa International. You may not get hotels in your budget in Juhu area.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,543 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near airport

I know of atleast two hotels in Juhu which are within the OP's budget, Budget T.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
56 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near airport

A similar question. I arrive at 10pm in the international terminal (terminal 2) and then fly to Udaipur from terminal 1 at 12N the next day. Are the Ibis or Accord easily accessible from either terminal? Thanks.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
129 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel near airport

Ibis is within 5 mins of walking distance from the domestic terminal. Hotel Accrod is within 10mins of travel from domestic airport by taxi/ tuk-tuk (auto rickshaw). International airport is approx. 8-10 km from these hotels.

While coming from the international airport ensure that you book a pre-paid cab just before the exist gate.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
56 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel near airport

I was told that it is advisable to prebook the taxi, and Meru was suggested, so that it is ready and waiting and I would be able to avoid long lines at the taxi counters/stands. Is that indeed advisable? Thanks

9. Re: Hotel near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:16