We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To do 9 hours after checkout near the Waterstones Hotel?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
391 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
To do 9 hours after checkout near the Waterstones Hotel?

My flight leaves late night (1 am, but probably need to head to the airport at about 9) but need to check out at noon. Is there anything of interest nearby without having to go to the city/downtown? I'll just have arrived from a trip in the south and want to take it easy before getting on two long flights home. It may sound extreme, but would the hotel allow me to hang out and use the premises (pool/restaurants/lobby) the rest of the afternoon/evening?

Or are there good hotels nearby where I can have a good buffet spread I can linger at?

Many thanks in advance.

1. Re: To do 9 hours after checkout near the Waterstones Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 06:30