We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help I have got a 7 hour flight between flights

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
181 reviews
Save Topic
Please help I have got a 7 hour flight between flights

I have made a major mistake, I have booked flights into Mumbai to arrive at 05.10. I am travelling out to Goa and the next flight is at 12.00 ! I have read horror stories about being unable to check in for the domestic flight until just before it and I don't relish the idea of being stuck outside, are there any airport hotels with dayuse? I just need about 3 hours, the ones I have checked only allow from 8am which is a bit too late, please help.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help I have got a 7 hour flight between flights

Ooops meant wait between flights !

Mumbai
Level Contributor
8,761 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help I have got a 7 hour flight between flights

Yes there are quite a few hotels near the International as well as domestic airport. Alternatively you can seek inter-terminal transfer from the Airline Counter at the Arrival Hall and spend the extra time at any of the Lounges at domestic airport.

Good Luck

manchester
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help I have got a 7 hour flight between flights

Thanks mukundum

4. Re: Please help I have got a 7 hour flight between flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 06:18