We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotels in Andheri, Marol

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Good hotels in Andheri, Marol

I am arriving from sydney to mumbai in April and would like to stay in decent hotels around Andheri or Marol. Any suggestions please? I am looking at the price around 3000-5000 Rs per night.

Appreciate your response.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,549 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good hotels in Andheri, Marol

Hi Stinger,

There are lots of hotels in that area and I'm sure you'll find something in your budget. Pls search for hotels in Andheri east on tripadvisor. Hotel Mirador is one hotel which seems to get good reviews. You can check it out.

I hope you know though that the area has no sightseeing options close by. In fact it's quite removed from the touristy places. If you are coming to Mumbai purely for work, go ahead and look for a hotel in this area. Else, Juhu or Bandra west may be a better areas to stay in.

Hope this helps...

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
588 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good hotels in Andheri, Marol

Another one that I can think of is Suba Galaxy which is also in Andheri east.

Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good hotels in Andheri, Marol

You should try Hotel Kohinoor Continental or Hotel VITS in JB Nagar Area which are good and with in your budget. Any specific reason for a hotel in Marol only ?

4. Re: Good hotels in Andheri, Marol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 06:18