We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

Lima, Peru
3 posts
Save Topic
Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

Hi folks,

I am planning my honeymoon trip, we want to go to India and Sri Lanka, then Turkey and Greece, then if we have enough time, we would like to spend some days in main cities of Europe, maybe Paris, Rome, Berlin, our big problem is which way should we take from Lima... maybe go to Madrid and then to India, or there is a better way maybe through Sao Paulo... any suggestions?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna
Level Contributor
13,984 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

Hi

European cities have better conectivity to mumbai/delhi than south americal cities.You can use skyscanner website to have an idwa about routes and rates then you can plann acordingly.

Thanx

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
212 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

the connectivity to south america from india is not great. look for options either via Europe or Gulf - Dubai/ abudhabi etc.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

As per my suggestion best way to come India from berlin / Paris. If you are coming to India on honeymoon trip. Please find suggested itinerary for your trip to India

Delhi (2N) > Varanasi (2N)> Khajuraho (2N)>Agra (2N)>Jaipur (2N)>Alsisar (1N)>(Bikaner(1N)>Jaisalmer (2N)>Jodhpur (2N)> Udaipur(2N)>Goa(4N)>Kochi(2)>Alleppy (1N) spend night in Backwater > Kovalam(2N)> Fly to colombo by UL-162 at 0945 Hrs.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
56 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

From Lima fly Miami London Mumbai

Lima, Peru
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

Thanks for your comments, regarding airlines or cheap airlines from Madrid (which is my best connection to Europe) to India, do you know any good airline?

regards

6. Re: Best way to fly from Lima - Peru to Mumbi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 06:16