We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shirdi- nasik- mumbai

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Noida, India
2 posts
Save Topic
shirdi- nasik- mumbai

Hi: can someone suggest, how should i plan my trip. i am thinking as below, my travel tickets are booked for day 1&7, hence i can change my plan only for rest of the days...please suggest places to visit, where to stay, how to commute..family of 6 (2 kids, parents..)

Day i wednesday- i am reaching shirdi by noon from Delhi. stay in shirdi.

Day 2-thursday--leave for aurngabad...see Ajanta & jyortling (may skip elora.. but not sure)...stay in aurnagabad.

day 3-friday- check out from aurnagabad---via shani temple..go to nasik...see jyothirling.. stay in nasik

Day 4-saturday- leave for mumbai- ..stay in mumbai

day 5- sunday-filmcity tour

Day 6-monday amusement park--any suggestion

Day 7- tuesday places near by aiprot....leaving from mumbai in the evening to Delhi

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi
Level Contributor
11,299 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shirdi- nasik- mumbai

Hi

Your itinerary looks ok but few things i want to suggest.On day 2 visit aurangabad via shani signapur darshan.Wont be possible to visit ajanta as its further 100 km from aurangabad towards jalgaon.I suggest you to visit elora,daulatabad,pann chakki biwi ka makara.Next day after dashan in jyotitling transfer to nasik.For amusement park in mumbai visit adlab imagica,its 60/70 km but worth for a day.

Thanx

Noida, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: shirdi- nasik- mumbai

thanks much.. so that is how i should plan.

Day 2- Shirdi to aurangabad via shani signapur darshan and see places elora, daultabd , pan , chakki etc and night stay aurnagabad

Day 3- darsahn at jyortiling and move to Nasik

Any idea, if there is any tourist bus services from shirdi to vist aurngabad and nearby palces and then to nasik as well, or all this needs to be covered by taxi/van only

someone sugegsted, Day 1 go to shani temple and retun to shirdi and then have darshan in the night at shirdi and move to aurnagabad Day 2.

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi
Level Contributor
11,299 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shirdi- nasik- mumbai

As i remember shanisignapur is on the way to aurangabad from shirdi so no need to go 1st day.When i was in Jalgao,we use to follow the samd route,Manmad-Shirdi-Shanisignapur-Aurangabad-Ajanta-Jalgao.Not.sure about about tourist bus.

4. Re: shirdi- nasik- mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:17