We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mumbai Darshan

Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mumbai Darshan

Hello Friends,

We are two families (4 people) coming to mumbai on 14th August at 4.p.m.We have booked Hotel Citizen at Juhu Beach for 14th night and Hotel Fern Residency at chembur for 15th & 16th night..We will leave mumbai on 17th at 4.pm.can anybody help in suggesting a good itineary for these 3 days..we want to cover Mumbai and Lonavala ....please also suggest some good innova service for the same.Thanks in advance

Regards

Jatin Bhatia

Mentioned in this post
Lonavala
Lonavala
Pune District, India
Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,035 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mumbai Darshan

Hi Jatin,

Your choice of hotel lies in Western Suburb & Eastern Suburb. All major landmarks in Mumbai are located in South Mumbai. What you can do is take Mumbai Darshan trip by an hired car on 15th and take a day trip to Lonavla on 16th. !5th to 17th being a long weekend, lots of tourists are expected to head for Lonavala You can expect a large crowds there.

14th evening you can visit Hare Ram Hare Krishna Mandir and Juhu beach. On 17th, you can visit local malls for shopping.

For your car hire requirement, PM (personal message) has been sent. Please check your inbox. You will need to book sufficiently advance or pay higher charges for last minute booking.

Welcome to Mumbai.

CarLink

Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mumbai Darshan

THANKS FOR REPLY

Which are the places near juhu beach

Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mumbai Darshan

THANKS FOR REPLY

Which are the places near juhu beach

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mumbai Darshan

Unless you have any specific reason to be in Chembur, I wouldn't advise you to stay in Chembur. If you want to see Mumbai, stay in Juhu for the first night and then move out to Colaba. South Mumbai would be the ideal place to stay. There are plenty of places to go around, ideal place for shopping and plenty of nightlife too. Marine drive, Gateway, Nariman Point are all within walking distance. You can also take a boat ride to Elephanta caves from here.

If you are interested in film city tours, check out the following links:

Film city tours: www.mumbaifilmcitytours.com/about_tour.aspx

Bollywood movie tours- http://www.bollywoodtourism.com, email: info@bollywoodtourism.com

Mentioned in this post
Chembur
Chembur
Mumbai, India
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mumbai Darshan

Visit ISKCON Temple, Juhu.

Bandra Bandstand is only a short drive from Juhu

Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Mumbai Darshan

Actually i availed a very good deal at Fern hotel thats why I opted that...can u please guide that where to visiton 17th morning

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,035 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mumbai Darshan

Hi,

On 17th you can visit, Gateway of India, Nariman Point, Colaba, Prince of Wales, Museum, Crawford Market, CST Railway Station, Fashion Street Chowpaty, Hanging Garden, Mahalaxmi Temple, Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali, etc. The choice of locations will depend upon your interest. You can cover all of them by a car in a single day.

CarLink

Edited: 19 July 2014, 06:43
Mentioned in this post
Wales
Wales
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Mumbai Darshan

Thanks ...Please suggest for car rentals too..i wana hire innova

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mumbai Darshan

I don't how much you will be able to save by staying in Chembur. Because, you will spending on cab from Chembur to Colaba, plus the time you spent for travelling.

Mentioned in this post
Chembur
Chembur
Mumbai, India
Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,035 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mumbai Darshan

You may contact Gopal on 9819470071. He has good innovas and I have found his charges quite reasonable.

CarLink