We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Custom leather goods manufacturers

Goa, India
Level Contributor
54 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Custom leather goods manufacturers

I am looking for leather goods manufacturers (Tailors) from quite a few time. I heard Dharavi, Mumbai area is where I can find the leather Tailor. I am looking for such tailor who can do the order of 1 piece to many. If I order 30 piece the 30 piece can be of different style.

I will be very thankful If someone guide me on such type of tailors in Dharavi Mumbai.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Doha, Kerala
Level Contributor
12,637 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Custom leather goods manufacturers

You will find more than a hundred leather goods shops in Dharavi. There are plenty of leather workshops also in this locality. Bags and other leather items such as jackets, belts and wallets are also produced and sold throughout Dharavi.

Please try this link for their contact details.

justdial.com/Mumbai/…3E-dharavi

2. Re: Custom leather goods manufacturers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 06:15