We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber in Jaipur ?

Arlandastad, Sweden
Level Contributor
435 posts
21 reviews
Uber in Jaipur ?

Does Uber operate in Jaipur and is it reliable ?

29 replies to this topic
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Yes you can go ahead with Uber.

Regards,

GO MY JOURNEY

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
20,610 posts
394 reviews
2. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Yes its available.

Arlandastad, Sweden
Level Contributor
435 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Thanks much

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Hi,

Yes it is and good service

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
302 reviews
5. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Hello yaris y, Yes both Uber and Ola operate in Jaipur and are reliable and easy to use with an operational mobile phone with an Indian SIM card.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
71 posts
66 reviews
6. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Uber is great, you can travel anywhere in the city for just a few dollars. If you want to go up to the forts it's best to get a car because there is a 400 rupee service charge to go up the mountain. But for getting around town they are great.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
55 posts
125 reviews
7. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Uber is one of the best option in Jaipur.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
119 posts
14 reviews
8. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Hi Yaris Y,

Uber would be a good option for you. You would be able to travel around the city according to your timings. Not even that, Ola too is available on the roads of Jaipur.

But if you are looking for a full day sightseeing, you would need a private car and driver pre-booked.

Regards,

Approved Guide.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Uber is excellent for covering areas in the city like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum etc. It is more or less available with less than 5 minutes waiting time. Uber Charges for a trip to Amber fort was Rs. 400 in one direction. For covering Amber and other forts slightly away from the city, taxi or Uber at a daily charge would be better.

2 posts
10. Re: Uber in Jaipur ?

Is an Indian SIM card required for using Uber in Jaipur? Isn't internet/GPS connection good enough?

My service provider from Japan seems not compatible with many foreign ones, so I may have to use my own SIM card..

Thanks.

Reply to: Uber in Jaipur ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted