We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

Toronto
Level Contributor
382 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

2 questions:

1. how long is drive from Gajner (near Bikaner) to Samode Bagh

2. can I drive early morning to Amer Fort for elephant ride (get there by 8am) from Samode Bagh and how long would this take- I would do this on day I am departing samode bagh for Jaipur hotel

It seems sort of on the way

Thoughts

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,642 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

Hi Momtoemma,

driving time for both destination

1.Bikaner(Gajner) - samode 6 hours drive

2.Start @ 6 am from Samode for Jaipur (Amer) - elephant ride.

Njoy your tour

Toronto
Level Contributor
382 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

thank you very much

Toronto
Level Contributor
382 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

and so would it take m about 1 1/2 hrs from samode Bagh to Amer Fort? I know I should be there by 8am for 100 percent for sure elephant ride- correct?

Does that make sense to do it on way into Jaipur from samode or does it make more sense to drive into Jaipur arriving aroun noon and do it the next morning

I will only have one possible moring to do it if done that way but then I miss relaxing at samode bagh for that morning before depature and I will ony have had the afternoon (2pm onwards) and evening as only staying 1 night

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,280 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

It is better to go Samode-Amer-Jaipur via Chandwaji. Yes you have a good chance for the elephant ride if you get there by 8 am..you could leave by 7 am ..the drive will not be more than 1 hour from the Bagh via Chandwaji

Toronto
Level Contributor
382 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

thank you

6. Re: Bikaner to Samode Bagh- how long/ Samode to Amer Fort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 01:16