We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elefantastic

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Elefantastic

Hi folks,

I am travelling to Jaipur in mid April - one 'attraction' that has caught my eye is Elefantastic. I can't seem to find too much information on this anywhere though. The website doesn't have all the details.

What is there to do there? How long would people recommend? How much does it cost?

If anybody could answer those questions I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Elefantastic

You can go through the reviews written by the fellow travelers..in case you need any more specific detail please let me know

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g304555-d2…

Jaipur
Level Contributor
399 posts
2. Re: Elefantastic

Please have a look at this:

indiamike.com/india/…

BEWARE

3. Re: Elefantastic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 April 2012, 06:05
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
4. Re: Elefantastic

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g304555-…

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
28 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Elefantastic

I contacted them directly by email you couldnt have found a more accommodating chap. Full of information and advice. In the end I dont think we will be able to make it tho as we are really limited in time and we are also going in JUne..very Hot!! My advice is to contact him directly

6. Re: Elefantastic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:16