We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to buy leather shoes

Trivandrum
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
where to buy leather shoes

Hi Guys,

Please advice where i can get good quality formal leather shoes in Jaipur city (i ve planned to stay near Sethi colony). i heard that leather products are cheap at Jaipur is that a correct info...

Thanks

jaipur
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan
Level Contributor
650 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to buy leather shoes

DEAR

Leather shoes are not cheap at jaipur they are very cheap at agra .Only tradtional rajasthani JUTTIES are cheap here ,Available near hawa mahal .

formal shoes u can buy at many malls of jaipur .

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to buy leather shoes

The best place to buy Leather shoes and other related material is Agra.Other wise try in Jaipur.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
774 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to buy leather shoes

Hi,

No dout Agra is good place for leather work,u can buy shoes from Agra.and if u want to but from jaipur then go in Johri-bazar.here in this bazar you will find lot of shops.and also if u like try " Teli-para " in this placethere r also many shops for shoes.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,606 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to buy leather shoes

yes i agreed with others Agra is known for leather industries. if you are going there buy it from Agra .

typical rajasthani Juti is also not cheap in jaipur . Jodhpur and jaisalmer are better place to buy Rajasthani JUTTI

Trivandrum
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: where to buy leather shoes

Thanks for the advice folks.................. i ll buy it from Agra then...

S B
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
283 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: where to buy leather shoes

If you are going through Delhi, Janpath market (and other markets) have well priced leather shoes as well.

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to buy leather shoes

Agra is the place!!

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: where to buy leather shoes

If you ever drive between Delhi and Agra..20kms before Agra there is a Tej International shoe factory....There is Valentino shoe factory in main Agra.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where to buy leather shoes

if you are going to Jodhpur you can buy from Jodhpur , which is famous for Rajasthani Traditional Jooti OR Mojdi and Agra is also famous for Leather work.

Edited: 07 September 2012, 05:44
10. Re: where to buy leather shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 10:15