We are three families traveling with kids. We are starting our trip on Nov 25th from Jaipur. We are not based in Jaipur but will be there for a wedding. Want to get some taste of Rajasthan and have created a template itinerary after reading this forum:
1) Jaipur-Ajmer -Udaipur (5 hrs) . Stay O/N in Udaipur.
2) Sight seeing in Udaipur and then Udaipur-Jodhpur (4.5 hrs). O/N in jodhpur probably some camping
3) Sight seeing Jodhpur and then jodhpur to jaislmer (4.5 hrs). O/N in Jaislmer
4) Jaislmer sight seeing.
I have couple of questions:
1)Should we include Ajmer or not?
2) We are planing everything in 4 days. Is it realistic to do this with kids and a big group?
3) We are planing to do this by road only. Is it ok?
4) Does this route makes sense or you guys have better suggestion to minimize the travel time?
5) Is there something which I should add on to this list?