We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rajasthan Astrological Council & Research Institute

Iowa
Level Contributor
58 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rajasthan Astrological Council & Research Institute

Has anyone had their palm read or received a computerized horoscope prepared by Dr. Vinod Shastri at the Rajasthan Astrological Council & Research Institute? I would appreciate your thoughts.

If you had your palm read, how long did it take? What was the cost? And for either, what are your impressions ... way off base? dead on? hair raising? something to think about?

Thank you.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rajasthan Astrological Council & Research Institute

Hi Mrs Theo

Dr Vinod Shastri is quite famous in Jaipur. He has knowledge of both astrology & palmistry but you must set an appointment in advance with him as he is very busy

Astrological chart reading and palm reading will need minimum one hour. Costs depend on the astrologer and you have to ask him

I believe in astrology and think a good astrologer can really give you clues about what the future has in store for you. There are some astrologer who manipulate and fleece people who go to them and you have to stay away from such people

Have a great trip!

- Manjari

Iowa
Level Contributor
58 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rajasthan Astrological Council & Research Institute

Thank you TGS Tours for the vote of confidence of Dr Vinod Shastri. I believe I will set an appointment with him and hope he has good news for me for my future.

3. Re: Rajasthan Astrological Council & Research Institute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur