Hi, I am planning the below itinerary for me and my wife for my first anniversary in Jaipur in mid of August.
Day 1 (Saturday) :
1) Arrival to Jaipur via Shatabdi at 10:30 am and check in a hotel 3 to 4 kms away from railway station.
2) Book a taxi for 8 hours / 80km and start the sight seeing at 1:30pm
3) Start with Nahargarh Fort --> GAITOR – Royal Gaitor Tumbas --> Jal Mahal --> KANAK VRINDAVAN --> Jaigarh Fort --> Amer Fort and Palace (Amber Fort) watch Sound & light show at 7:30 pm, have dinner and then back to hotel by 9:30pm
Day 2 (Sunday)
1) Start Sight seeing at 11pm
2) City Palace of Jaipur --> Jantar Mantar --> Hawa Mahal --> Ramganj Bazar (for shoes or juti’s) --> Galtaji --> MOTIDOONGARI --> Birla Mandir Temple (Laxmi Narayan Mandir) --> MI Road (for shopping and just moving around)
1. Please advise if my sequence of visiting places is ok (used google maps to plan as my start point is shubash nagar Near Science Park)?
2. Any place i missed that is worth seeing?
3. Do i need to hire a cab (80km/80hrs) for second day also or can i use an auto?
4. Are markets closed on Sunday?
5. I need to basically shop for some jaipuri shoes/jutis or clothes..please advise the market that would be open on sunday?
5. any other suggestions?