We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

Hello all

My question is that is vaishali nagar a good option for hotel stay?

Are the main tourist attractions and other sight seeing options are far from this location?

We will be having our personal conveyance there and will be relying on auto rickshaws only so pls help that is it accesible for same or not.

Should i go with my option or reconsider for any other hotel?

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

Hi

its little far from monuments but nice colony of Jaipur. its close to MI road(7-8km ) but far from amber fort.

Thx

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
567 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

Hi,

It is far from all the monuments and there aren't any big hotels or restaurants in that area. Although there are nice shopping areas and theaters for entertainment. Also commuting by auto rickshaw will be too much of a hassle.

Try for the good hotels in the Bani Park area, it's much closer to all the monuments and bazaars.

Thanks

Mumbai
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

Yes Bani Park has good options to stay. Also can try near Sansar Chandra Road , Arya Niwas , Mansingh

4. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 13:11
Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

I was thinking about hotel marc inn but now i am thinking about hotel arch inn. So help me about my options

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

I was thinking about hotel marc inn but now i am thinking about hotel arch inn. So help me about my options

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
212 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

Please note that unless there are special offers it doesn't make sense for you to stay in vaishali nagar. rather you will end up paying more for all the commuting plus extra time. Its better to stay in centre of city - MI road, bani park, c scheme etc.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

No it is not the best place to stay in Jaipur

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

The best option would be Bani Park area.

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Vaishali nagar a good option to stay?

thanks all for helping. I travelled and stayed on MI road its excellent area for all purposes