We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

Delhi
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

Hi, friend,

We are planning for weekend trip to jaipur and near by loaction. But i am little bit confused. Should we take any package tour or go off by own. I have a four year kid alone with us. And also which will be the best convinene for siteseeing in jaipur, Bus or Cab? Will i get a good car driver in jaipur who can drive us to ajmer and pushkar. Plz suggest.

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,706 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

Hi

Surely you got good car with reliable driver for your jaipur and pushkar/Ajmer tour. Best way is hire car and enjoy your tour without any problems.

Thanks

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,309 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

Dear Shenu, it depends on your budget. I suggest you take a train from Delhi to Jaipur, then from Jaipur you take a vehicle for Ajmer and Pushkar and return to Jaipur the same day..

For example:

Day 1 - Morning train Delhi to Jaipur, sighstseeing and overnight Jaipur

Day 2 - Day excursion to Ajmer and return to Jaipur by car

Day 3 - Jaipur sightseeing and train to Delhi

For local sightseeing in Jaipur you can get autorickshaw or car, whichever you feel is better suited for your budget. You can book the hotel online and ask the hotel to arrange car. Otherwise from rail station and also from everywhere you can get autos.

Delhi
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

Thanks a lots........ Unfortunatly due to heavy rush in weekend, we are not able to get Train ticket.so we are planning by Bus only.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

Great Advice by Deepa Krishnan. Car is always convenient, but you can always do without it.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

I suggest you to hire a cab for entire trip to make Journey hassle free.

By train or Bus,you can miss city side monuments

6. Re: Planning for trip to Jaipur, Ajmer and Puskuar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:16