We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

Bettws Newydd...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

Did anybody tour with Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours. Please tell me about your experience and any details with them thanks a lot . We have an their Branch office in my Town . need your suggestions also to pick them up

13 replies to this topic
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
3,022 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

Hi

There are many travel companies you can see tripadvisor reviews or quote two or there also send a private messages

Thanks

RuralIndiavacations

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

i with my husband travel last winters , we traveled to many places on a first indian trip was very protected to pick anyone who comes .. we compare and read reviews then select them . Laxman from Jaipur office answered our queries and found them genuine with their responses . our stays included Rajputana sheratan Jaipur , Bhairav Garh in Udaipur .

sightseeing as awesome we give them list by getting from tripadvisor attraction they never said no to us taking us to wherever we told them . finally trip ended with all well . highly recommend them .

As you asked their website is http://www.indiasayingnamaste.com not remember emails kindly find them from their website Plz. this was our review year back . give weightage of current ones

Bettws Newydd...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

Thank you for information . m glad . will visit their local office and any other recommendation . kindly personal message me Ksheryl

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

Last year we traveled with them to Jaipur . exploring all aspects possible . i belong to State where modernity is more and rajasthan is somehow attached with palaces heritage so we always like to go their . we contacted them vie trip advisor . they attended us properly .

we still remember our driver Yogi who was like a friend . you can go ahead with them and trust them blindly as they have around 12 branches in my knowledge as per their website.

Texas
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

Company owned by someone Travel Lover . if you plan to do something or do not want to listen no in your trip they are right choice in my reviews . for example In trip advisor you will find 80+ attraction but you can not go all places because ready-made things will be offered to you . but they are different they give you list you choose and you ask as much about attractions.

Very detailed oriented Travel agent in rajasthan . Last we were on group of 20 people on Wildlife tour and this was from that experience. my husband Bruneth also very happy.

Udaipur
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

Sharing my Last Winter experience , i contacted this Company firstly vie Tripadvisor only as reviews were good and ask my all queries . a good thing i noticed that they will not tell you 3-4 option always . they will give a best option.

For example i was new to place no idea Their is resort called bharaiv garh in udaipur is very far away from city and we also planned lunch in ambrari in lake pichola . they first recommend me Bharav garh bt when they heard of ambrari Plan of mine , they said by going Front No To Bharavgarh . go to Hotel Pichola Haveli Udaipur .

i find them genuine on this activity . nw whenever we need any assistance we definitely contact this tours mostly for delhi Rajasthan and Agra side .

just a suggestions from our experience.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,396 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

No Comment

New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

I think take quotes from 2-3 different services providers before final your choices with anyone. more flexible if you choose local delhi agencies in your upcoming trip of India because all major travel arrangements is start fm Indian capital. choice of yourself is first priority. thx

Darjeeling, West...
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

I Remember them since we hired for our Agra Trip .

I also like to share once my wife got Pain in stomach and we got help from Thier team thanx on that time they keep First aid kit plus medicines of doctor prescribed we used them . else we were on National Highway 76 .it was do or die situations . all got good . so i try to recommend them in my community also

Thanx guys keep up the work and try to bring some good memories and also recommend advice customers where to take food or where not to even if they insists to go some place . research helps to make tour happy . and visitor depend on your team only.

Save Reply
10. Re: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours

yes this is an rajasthan based company for delhi agra rajasthan tours .they have own fleet of transport and own branch also . good setup completely recommended.

Reply to: any detail about them Indiasayingnamaste Leisure Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur