We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

Which Chennai (Madras) hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
3 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

Hi I'm looking for stores that sell nice faux wedding jewellery for a hindu wedding. Is there any well known ones?

Im also looking for wedding invitation cards stores that I can get printed there.. any well know ones for this too?

Chennai, India
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

For faux wedding jewellery your best bet would be in Usman road at t nagar. Dont know the names of the stores though.

Cards, Parry's corner ...i know there is a store called Olympic at the corner of Bunder street that sells wedding cards. There are other stores as well next to this one.

Hope this helps you..

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,249 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

The biggest shop for wedding cards is Menaka, whose logo says boldly "Marriages are made in heaven, marriage cards are made in Menaka!" I smile to myself every time I see it!

Menaka is here: http://www.menakacard.in/ I had cards printed there for my sis-in-laws wedding, they are experienced and professional. There is a very wide range of cards, depending on your budget.

Faux wedding jewellery - Wait a sec while I try to remember the name of the shop...it is in Egmore, opposite the Museum.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,249 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

Got it! Prince Plaza on Pantheon Road. It has so many shops that you will get dazzled..........I kid you not! There are at least 10 shops, they have the most stunning faux Indian jewellery on the planet! And the bangles are to die for.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,249 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

Oh, and there's another place called Jhill Mill at Pondy Bazaar, where I shopped about 3 months ago, also a very good range of faux jewellery. http://www.jhillmill.com/home.html

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
216 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

For Faux wedding jewellery, cheap and best place is Pondy Bazaar area or Tnagar area.

For wedding invitation cards there are 2-3 companies that are a bit up market --Menaka and olympia. However if you visit Evening Bazaar area , you may get cheap and more varieties.

chennai
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

are you intrested to witness a Iyer marriage?!

7. Re: Wedding Jewellery and Invitation Card stores..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 12:17